The axioms and all the most important details of the Unified Physics are presented in this category of our topics.
For the navigation use the menu above or the following table.
1. The Unified Physics; (you are here now)
- 1.1. The Unified-Physics axioms
- 1.2. The original version 1990-92
- 1.3. Creation of the Universe
- 1.4. The unique FL-equation
- 1.5. The Unified Family
- 1.6. Famous physical equations
- 1.7. All physical equations
- 1.8. The universal values
- 1.9. The unified units
- 1.10. The universal energy transfer
The Unified Physics is the most complete description of the whole Nature available today in the world. This description contains all natural phenomena and processes and reflects their natural simplicity.
The Unified Physics is free to learn and to apply in all branches of the human knowledge.
The most recent version of the Unified-Physics definition is going to be actualized regularly here.
The original version of the Unified-Physics axioms and their interpretation from the years 1990-1992 has been collected in the separate point „1.2. The original version 1990-92“ of the table above.